Complimentary First Appointment
Keen to find out more but unsure how we can help? No problem. Elodus offers a complimentary first appointment!
We look forward to our first meeting where we will introduce ourselves and take the opportunity to explore your lifestyle and financial goals and objectives. We will tell you a little about Elodus, what financial planning encompasses and how we put this to effect. We won’t do all the talking though… we will listen as well. It is essential that we understand what is important to you and what impacts both your personal and financial wellbeing.
Where to find us
Phone 07 4633 3100
102 Taylor Street
Toowoomba QLD 4350
What to expect
Please allow two hours for the first appointment so we can understand your expectations from us and we can assure you of our experience and service delivery.
The aim of this first meeting is to reassure you that Elodus can help and give you the peace of mind you are looking for!
What to bring
The list below is intended to be a helpful guide in assisting you to bring some important documents along to your meeting. As this list is intended as a guide only, all items may not be relevant to you. This will allow us to get a better appreciation of your current circumstances which will allow us to more easily and quickly consider your ongoing needs and objectives.
- Driver’s License
Income, Expenditure and Structures
- Latest Tax Returns and Financial Statements for individuals and entities
- Personal Budget
- Business Budget
- Tax File Numbers
- Details of Structures – Companies, Trusts etc (if applicable)
- Centrelink Details (if relevant)
- Copy of Wills
Assets and Liabilities
- List of Assets and Liabilities – personal and business (if relevant)
- Managed Fund Statements
- Latest Superannuation Statements
- Share Holding Statements
- Details of Allocated Pensions (if relevant)
- Personal Insurance Schedules (e.g. life, TPD, trauma, income protection, whole of life, endowment, public liability)